CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Stop the MADNESS....

For the past week or so i have been absolutely consumed with Stephenie Meyer's series- Twilight. Please click on the link below to see for yourself. A couple of girlfriends and I were at the pool with the kids when they started talking about it and were screaming like giddy teenage girls. I just HAD to get in on the action and have read the first 3 books thus far. Yesterday was crazy as I read ALL day long due to Tropical Storm Eduoardo (weird name). I finished at about 430 pm. I am refusing to begin the 4th until I finish physics class (next Thursday!!!! woo hoo) because i have 2 tests next week so I cannot spend time reading the book- which once I pick up I have a very hard time putting down. It is going to be a very hard week because I MUST find out what happens with Bella and Edward and Jacob. Will Edward give her what she wants? Can they live in harmony with Jacob? How will she say goodbye to her loved ones? Oh my...too many questions.
I hope that if you begin this wonderful series that you will enjoy it as much as I have. If you have already read it...what did YOU think?

StephenieMeyer.com Twilight Series Twilight

1 comments:

thatgirlblogs (shelly) said...

found you via Pioneer Woman...

My 13 y/o daughter is obsessed with these books and cannot WAIT for the movie to come out! Stephanie M has a lot of my money ;)

I haven't been able to wrestle the book out of her hands, so haven't read it yet...