CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Praise the Lord!!!

Yesterday morning when Jim went outside there was a package at the door from University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center School of Health Sciences and I was accepted into the Radiation Therapy junior year program! I have to make it throught physics though and that is a TALL order, but I believe that this is God's plan for me so I will do what i can and put 100% into it! My family has been super supportive, especially Jim, and I have them to think about while I am working my hiney off! Physics has been giving me heck and I guess that is to be expected since I do not have a strong math and science background! I had to move from the 5 week program to the 10 week program because i just wasn't getting it! I think I will do much better at a slower pace. My new teacher seems real nice and knowledgeable. That is another reason that I think that this is all about God's plan! Please continue to keep me in your prayers as I know that I CAN do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me!!!

1 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh YIPPEE. I am so proud of you.. I am sure you'll do great!
Praying for you dear friend.

Happy 4th..
deena